Thursday, February 19, 2015

Our Weekend: Valentine's Day!

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone had a fun and loving Valentine's Day this past weekend! I feel like V-Day is secretly one of my favorite holidays even though I hate to admit it. Celebrating holidays is now much more fun with Luca. My best friend Summer and I planned to dress our babes up in cute V-Day outfits and take them on a little date. Well that some what worked out because we got them ready and then decided to just improvise in her front yard...

So here's how our little "photo shoot" went. We sincerely tried our best to get a good picture. 
They're supposed to be on a "picnic date".

Instead they found it entertaining to just eat the rose instead..

Cutest babies on the block!

And then we tried a different scene.

But only Juliana was cooperating lol

This was the aftermath of our little "photoshoot." They K.O. in the car on our way to dinner!


We ended our Valentines Day with dinner of course. I had Thai food for the first time and it was great! If you know me personally, you'll know how adventurous I can be when it comes down to trying new foods. I would have called it a day at Chick-Fil-A LOL. Nonetheless, it was a great weekend spent with Summer and Jules. I love how the best things in life aren't planned, like our babies for example. Three years ago we were worried about going to our high school's football & soccer games. Now, we're planning our babies 1st birthdays. How crazy is that?! A lot of people also ask us if we planned to have kids at the same time and our answer is NO! Lol. But I'm so glad and blessed to be experiencing this adventure with my very best friend. I hope our kids can grow up to have a friendship like ours. (Except they don't really have a choice because we say so lol).


-XO



No comments:

Post a Comment