Thursday, February 5, 2015

8 Month Favorites


When I started this blog Luca was barely 4 months old. Now, he just turned 8 months on Jan 31st. (brb *starts crying*) I wanted to make this post to update you guys on his growth. And to also look back when he's older to see what he was into at this time. It's been so much fun watching him grow up and start molding into his little personality. It amazes me how fast babies grow. When I first had him and he was a tiny peanut, I would say to myself, "Man, this parenting thing isn't so hard. I got this." LOL I was so wrong. I mean, I can't complain. I love being a mom, but it's definitely getting tougher as he gets older. When he was tiny I could make him do what I wanted. For example, if I wanted to lay him down on my bed so I could do other things he would stay there but now is a different story. I can't lay him down on my bed for any reason because he will roll everywhere and scooch himself to the edge of the bed. No bueno.

8 Month Favorites

These are some of Luc's favorites at the moment. The glass bottles are great! They are sturdy and they don't contain any chemicals that could potentially get into the baby's formula. The only downside is that they are a little heavy and pricey. The food feeders are the best thing EVER. They're really great for quick feedings as well as for on-the-go. I just steam any solid veggies and pop them in the feeder and Luc chews his little life away (GREAT for teething babies). The next item is the mOmma sippy cup. Perfect for transitioning from bottle to sippy cup. I usually put water in it and give it to Luc after his feeding. And lastly, speaking of food, Luc will eat anything that is green. He is not a big fan of fruits but will eat any veggies. I'm not complaining lol.

Luc is starting to get too attached to his paci which I'm not very happy about. He will not fall asleep without it. I'm hoping this is only a teething thing that he will soon get over. 

He is the best person to wake up to in the morning.


 
He's pretty good at sitting up by himself now. I just keep an eye on him because sometimes he leans over and falls. We haven't mastered getting back up yet lol

That robe is a little too small on him now.


I love that cardigan on him! I have so much fun dressing Luca up! He's my little doll.

Stay tuned for a Valentine's Day themed post! -XO


No comments:

Post a Comment