Wednesday, November 5, 2014

October!

Luca on Halloween night!
Hi everyone! I cannot believe we're already in November! Where has the year gone? I feel like it was New Years like a week ago. Now in just a few weeks it'll be Christmas and then New Years and it'll start all over again. I'm so amazed at how fast my Luca is growing! He turned 5 months on Halloween and he's just getting cuter and chubbier by the minute. As you all may know, I don't update as often as I should. So I thought I could combine all of our October activities into one big post. October has been filled with so many fun fall activities. We took a trip to Columbia, SC for a weekend to visit Luc's Godmother. We then attended Luc's first Halloween party! It was a little friends first birthday and it was so much fun! Then on Halloween we kept it low key, stayed in,  watched movies, and baked cinnamon rolls (well I did while Luca slept). Nonetheless, to make up for the lack of Halloween festivities, the next day we went to Tia Kristi's house. We carved pumpkins and had a fun mini "photo-shoot" with the pumpkins as props. This October has been the most exciting for Luc and I. I can't even imagine how Christmas will be! 

I would like to take sometime to thank everyone who reads my blog and for all of the positive feed back I've been getting. I didn't think anyone would read it, but the number of views has really surprised me. I probably make our lives seem pretty exciting but the truth of the matter is that it's really not lol. Week days are dreadful, stressful, and always a rush. My little one definitely gets through the week. Everyday is an adventure with him. Thank you so much for your support on behalf of Luca and I.  -XO



As I mentioned, we took a weekend trip to Columbia, South Carolina mid October. The weather was surprisingly gorgeous and we decided to take a trip to the local farmers market. Luca definitely enjoyed soaking up some vitamin D.

Lunch time!

The girls eating a "snack" before lunch lol


Getting ready for a picture with mom.


TA-DA!
Better then Ellen DeGeneres' epic selfie? 
Con las tias.
Luc can bring smiles to anyone.
Ready for Stella Jane's Spooktacular 1st birthday!
We went to Luca's first Halloween party and it was so much fun! Everything down to the food was so creative! Despite Luca falling asleep halfway through the mini golf course, I still had fun. He let me play some arcade games so it was all good.
Talk about creative!
Mummy juice boxes!
"Mummy" pigs in a blanket and coffins as bowls.

All of the mommies and babes!
You know, just being cute as usual.
He has found a great friendship in Sofie the giraffe.
Learning how to sit! So exciting!
Our mini fall photo-shoot! haha
Gotta get the money's worth for these pumpkins!
I will never get over "Lucci's" face in this picture.
Luca reaching for a scolding hot cup of coffee LOL
So much for the cute background lol
#OOTD
Every post should end in a nakie picture ;) (He'll hate me when he's older)

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!!! I love how stylish baby Luca is and I'm glad I ran into your blog it's so nice to see how great of a job you do with your baby boy ❤️ You're pretty awesome Karen congrats on having such a beautiful little baby boy.

    ReplyDelete