Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Stay at Home Mom VS. Working Mom TAG


My sweet sweet Luca turned 4 months on 9/30/2014!
 (Technically bc Sept. doesn't have a 31st)
 
Hello! I was tagged a while ago by a friend of mine who as a YouTube channel but I told her I'm not very good at making videos. Now that I have my blog I thought I could share on here! So here are my responses for the SAHM VS. Working Mom TAG!



Do you work at home or outside of home?
- I work outside of home for Pereira & Company,CPA (Certified Public Accountant)

What is your job title?
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper

What are your main responsibilities at your job?
- I mainly do all of the bookkeeping and payroll. Which at times, can be the most boring thing in the world but I don't complain. I also answer the phone, schedule meetings, meet with clients, every now and then, and pretty much do anything else that needs to be done! I do a lot of things lol

When did you return to work after having your child?
- I returned after 7 weeks.

Did you go to school for this career?
- I did not. I was in school before having Luca and plan on returning in the near future to study accounting.

How many hours do you work a week?
- 40

What do you do for child care?
- Luca's great-grandma cares for him while I'm at work. Don't let the 'great' part scare you. She's very young and does a great job at taking care of Luca along her other grand kids.

Has your job changed since having children?
- No and yes. The work hasn't changed but my routine has.

What is one thing you love about being a working mom?
- Obviously the money part so I don't have to rely on anyone for financial aid and getting out of the house is always good lol

What is one thing you hate about being working mom?
- Being away from Luca for long periods of time. I remember telling someone I almost forgot I had a son at work because of long period of time we don't see each other lol. I miss taking naps with him during the day and being able to get chores done around the house. Nowadays I barely have time to make my bed. My greatest fear is that I'll miss an important milestone in his life, like his first steps or his first words. So the time spent with my Luca is very much cherished!

Some days it's nice enough outside in 
GA to wear batman onesies :) 

Other days you need to layer up with an adorable sweater.

Porque esta tan chulo mi nino!?

No comments:

Post a Comment